Recruiter Southern / Central EuropeElectronic Arts- Responsible for all talent acquisition activities across Southern and Central Europe (France, Germany, Switzerland, Benelux, Italy) for different areas of business (Publishing, Games Label, EADigital, Corporate, CDS, CTO)
- Candidate management: build and maintain candidate pipeline
- Client management: serving as a business partner; research trends and market intelligence, help clients make their decision
- Attending at conferences & events to network and brand EA
- TodayAugust 2011August 2010
HR Specialist / Recruiter+5000 employees- Relationship management with candidates and line managers
- Recruitment from A to Z for all regions in Wealth Management, including Latin-America (north and south)
- Responsible for strategic recruitment Latin-America, including pro-active cold-calling, prospecting and interviewing
- Preparing, organizing and participating in presentations
- Maintaining point of contact for placed candidates
- Successfully finished Risk and Compliance test
- TodayJuly 2010July 2007
Account Manager / Business Developer / RecruiterMichael Bailey Associates• Successfully led and opened multiple new Accounts (clients) exceeding internal targets, This involved prospecting, visiting, managing relationships and resourcing candidates
• Managed business accounts and contractors including field management, evaluations, problem solving and regular updates and continue to receive appraisal from manager, clients and candidates.
• Won award for managing to get the ‘highest perm fee’.
• Constantly seeking for creative ways to improve the structure and maximise business profits
- TodayApril 2007April 2006
Account manager / Recruiter1000 - 4999 employees• Successfully singularly managed one of the largest Key Accounts (Telfort).
• Productively developed and maintained relationship with client over time resulting in positive written client feedback, increased hiring rate and got on clients’ PSL (preferred supplier list). Continued support including regular visits, relationship management, and resourcing candidates.
• Creatively sought solutions to ensure that client chose and thought of Randstad over competitive agencies.
• Main responsibilities candidate side: recruit, select (ensure candidates meet client expectations) and counsel employees, lead evaluation and assessment talks, administer job interviews resulting in 90% hiring rate.
• Organizing special events including: Head Organizer Christmas party for employees and clients, Head Coordinator Randstad Promotions, several special action weeks for achieving a certain target.
• Developed my commercial abilities and became very results focused
- Universiteit Van Amsterdam, Amsterdam
Universiteit Van AmsterdamMaster of Science
Please sign up to view Renate Wassenberg's full profile.SIGN UP