- Today2017January 2004
Branch ManagerSamba Bank* Managing branch operations and employees of different branches.
* Providing training to new employees.
* Responsible to deal with investments and new accounts every day.
* Responsible for directing the use of latest technology and procedures hence increasing
the client services at higher rates.
- TodayDecember 2004April 2001
Assistant ManagerChase Bank* Managed branch operations and day to day activities like handling of vault operations.
* Guiding of new employees in defining the work environment.
* Handled selling and buying of the policies of the companies.
* Established 1 of the branch of the company successfully overseas.
- TodayMay 2000January 1993
Jr. Billing Clerk* Billing and processing of clients request.
* Monitoring and processing of monthly payments.
* Provided services to the customers and researched about the clients' needs.
* Planned and maintained the schedule.
- Liverpool School, London
Liverpool SchoolHigher School Certificate
Key Skills and Strengths
- Institute Of National Banking, London
Institute of National BankingMaster of Business Administration
Please sign up to view Paulo Alexandre's full profile.SIGN UP
- Client Services
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Insurance Policies
- Good typing skills
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem analysis
- Typing 75 wpm
An experienced and well maintained professional having ample amount of knowledge in
banking sector and seeking an opportunity in the organization to use my skills and be able
to contribute to the firm for which I am working. I will put my best effort to learn the
company's policies and make better decisions in the favour of the company.