Founder/ CEOCapital Millesime SASBordeaux Negociant (professional wine merchant which can deal directly with Classified growths) www.capital-millesime.com
- Established a personal relationship with more than 175 classified growths in Bordeaux
- Became one of the 10 largest buyers and companies in Bordeaux in under 4 years (out of 400 negociants)
- Member of the exclusive association of the negociants in Bordeaux
- Developed private labels with exclusive classified growth chateau owners
- Conceived and drove strategy for Chateaux in the U.S. and European markets
Founder/Managing PartnerBORDEAUX WINE PARTNERS LLCWine fund
- Raised and managed more than $ 60 million
- Dealt with CEO from Fortune 500 Company
Founder/ President and CEOMETROWINE DISTRIBUTION CO., INCMetrowine is an National US importer, a wholesaler in NY, CT, NJ, FL, NV, CA
- Leader in the French wine Market
- Second largest Bordeaux wholesaler behind DIAGEO
- Specialized in the super-premium and luxury wine category
- Managed more than 4,500 accounts
- Worked closely with the top Chefs in the World ( A.Ducasse, Robuchon, Ripert, Daniel Boulud...)
Founder/Managing PartnerVINTAGE CAPITAL WINE LLCNational Importer (www.vintagecapitalwine.com)
- Second Ranked Bordeaux importer in the U.S.A.
- Established a unique distribution network, Business to Consumer, through a network of warehouses around the country
- Negotiated with French government for Budgets
- Created and Developed a National Bordeaux Brand
AnalystOSBORNE MERCANTILE BANK (INVESTMENT BANK)
Founder/PresidentSOCIETY OF JUNETUDES (STUDENT CONSULTANT FOR CORPORATIONS)
Please sign up to view Patrick Baugier's full profile.SIGN UP
- Business to Customer
- CT scan
- Distribution Network
The professional commitment of Patrick Baugier is shown by the range of professional associations that he belongs to. During his many years of experience as a leading wine negociant, Patrick Baugier has become a central figure in the world of fine wine across the world, advising on policy, marketing and production.
Patrick Baugier's professional expertise has been recognized by the French government, who appointed him as a Conseiller du Commerce Exterieur - with the role of advising the government and French companies on how to operate in the global marketplace. Patrick Baugier is also a board member of a number of companies and organizations.
However, Patrick Baugier's influence goes beyond business. He is also a board member of social institutions such as the Association of Reserve Officers of the United States and has received its Medal of National Defense. He is also a board member of the Lumen Institute, which advocates for spiritual values in the world of business. Patrick Baugier is also a key player in the Young President Organization, heading the institution's International Wine Network with over 3000 members.
Patrick Baugier has put down roots in American life, having served as a member of the board of the Larchmont Franco-American School in New York. But he has retained his links to Bordeaux, being a member of the Chevalier du Tastevin, the exclusive Bordeaux Union Club as well as a commander in the Commanderie of Bontemps and Medoc - an important growers network in the region.
Patrick Baugier is also a literary man, having written three books, and is a member of the Company of Men of Letters (of which Balzac is an alumnus). He is also a member of the Knights of Malta, and makes regular charitable donations to causes across the world.
These associations and achievements demonstrate Patrick Baugier's passion for wine and the people who produce it, as well as the social benefits that successful entrepreneurs can bring.