- Today2015May 2013
Postdoctoral Research AssociateInvestigation into the Development of magnesiated nitriles compounds using known and new synthetic methodologies.
- TodaySeptember 2012October 2008
DPhil Research Scientist101-300 employeesSynthesis and Use of New Reagents for Asymmetric Fluorination.
- TodayMay 2008September 2007
MSci Research ProjectInvestigation into a new variant of homolytic intramolecular aromatic substitution.
- University Of Birmingham, Edgbaston Birmingham
Grade: 1st Class Honours Degree
- TodayAugust 2007July 2007
Wellcome Trust- Intern Research ProjectSynthesis of sensors for Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms.
- Problem solving
- Organic chemistry
- Negotiation and Persuasion
- Leadership Qualities
- Commercial awareness
I am an enthusiastic and energetic scientist with experience in various laboratories. I have a keen interest in applying my chemistry knowledge to challenging problems in the scientific and technical sector.
His activity on Viadeo
- Bernard Rynecki, M.Sc., Ph.D., CAS-B., CAS-SW., M.S.Stat., C-TESOL
- Research Methodologist, Statistician & Data Scientist @ NumberHead Analytic, LLC